Sunday, November 25, 2012

DIY Planner Cover-First Look!


I was getting antsy thinking about creating a DIY planner again, and I know that I could be looking for that "perfect" notebook for months.  So as I was planning on Mod Podge-ing some coasters using the left over maps from the Europe trip, and I thought, "how about I just make this planner happen!"




I had not created a DIY cover for my previous planners, but I have done this type of cover on hardbound journals in the past.  I picked up a grey, lined Moleskine Cahier in the largest size for this planner.  The decorative paper is from the scrapbook section at Hobby Lobby and the rest is washi tape that I had in my tape collection!

So here is the first look at the cover!  The Mod Podge is still drying so ignore the wax paper that I am using to mask the pages.  I haven't even began to consider the different layouts yet, but if this all works out, this cover is a sneak peak at what is to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment